NET DEBT REDUCTION- FY 10
- Consolidated net debt as on 31st March 2010 - Rs. 9764 cr.
- Consolidated net debt as on 31st December 2009 - Rs. 10488 cr.
- Net consolidated debt reduced by Rs. 724 cr.
- Net debt of Suzlon Energy Wind as on 31st March 2010 – Rs.10153 cr.
- Net debts reduce by 17% a Rs.2036 cr Y-O-Y.
- HANSEN STAKE NOW AT 26.06%.
- REpower Systems AG stake now at 90.50% v/s 90.71% (due to further issuance of shares as ESOPs)
- RIGHTS ISSUE ANNOUNCED.
SALES FIGURES- FY 10
- India = Q4 FY10- 361 Mw; FY10 - 688 Mw v/s 749 Mw FY09.
- Internationally = Q4 FY10- 290 Mw; FY10- 773 Mw v/s 2041 Mw FY09.
- Total Mw Sales (Suzlon Wind) – Q4 FY10 - 650 Mw; FY10- 1460 Mw.
ORDER BOOK – FY 10
- As on 26th May 2010 – 1126 Mw.
- Order book value as on 26th May 2010 – Rs. 6174 cr.
- Average realisation of Order Book -
INDIA – Rs. 5.48 cr/Mw.
INTERNATIONAL – Rs. 5.50 cr/Mw.
RE Power order book as on 31st March 2010 – Euro 2.1billion(US$2.6bn).
REVENUE - FY 10
- Suzlon Wind Business Revenue – Q4 FY10- Rs.4150 cr; FY10- Rs.9635 cr.
- Consolidated Revenue – Q4 FY10- Rs.6084 cr; FY10- Rs.20620 cr.
- Karnataka wind energy tariff Rs. 3.70/Kwh from Rs. 3.40.
- Gujarat wind energy tariff Rs. 3.56/Kwh from Rs. 3.50/Kwh.
- Global Market Share – Suzlon + RE power – 9.8%; GE wind – 18.6%; Vestas – 19.8%; Siemens – 6.9% as on 31st March 2010.
OTHER FINANCIAL DETAILS -
- Net operating working capital as on 31st March 2010 – Rs. 5103cr v/s Rs.6153 cr.
- Absolute reduction of working capital of Rs. 1050 cr from March 2009 levels.
- Acquition Loans – Rs.2083 cr.
- FCCBs – Rs.2151 cr.
- Capex &Working Capital & Other Loans – Rs.6284 cr.
- Gross External Debt – Rs.10519 cr.
- Loans from Promoter group – Rs.1175 cr.
- Cash Holdings – Rs.1541 cr.
- NET DEBT – Rs. 10153 cr.
- NET EXTERNAL DEBT – Rs.8973 cr.
- Gross Profit/Mw - 9m FY 2009-10 – Rs. 2.03 cr v/s Rs. 2.07 cr in 9m FY 08-09.
DEBT MANAGEMENT EXERCISE –
- DEBT REDUCTION –
- Refinanced acquisition loan of US$465m in Rupee-denomination from SBI.
- Rupee loan refinancing of Rs.10624 Crs done from SBI.
- Rs.6587 cr & trade credits facilities (non-fund based) of Rs.3037 Crs.
- Holiday of 2 years in principal repayments done.
- Issue of GDRs for USD 108 million (Q2 FY 2009-10).
- FCCBs restructuring by removal of covenants & reduced the conversion price to Rs.97.26/sh from Rs.359.68/sh at Rs.44.60/US$.
- Infusion of funds through FCCBs – US$ 90 million.
- Total number of Shares to be issued on conversion of FCCBs – 237152577. (a dilution of 15.23%)
- Infusion of funds by promoters – Rs.1175 Crs.